Clipper Tea Review

07:07

If you know me personally, you will know how much I love drinking all kinds of herbal tea's, and that my kitchen cupboard is fully of many different kinds. From green tea, peppermint, all kinds of chamomile to earl grey. But I also love trying new tea's by different brands too as there are so many out there, and the one I stumbled upon in the supermarket is Clipper.


Clipper, they call themselves a very different kind of tea company, the master tasters believed that people were being short-changed, drinking cup after cup of poor quality tea. Not only do they make great tea, they stick to their promise that all of the ingredients are ethically sourced and naturally produced.

I decided to buy the White Tea and the Sleep Easy Infusion and as soon as I got home from shopping, the kettle was straight on because I was just dying to try them out!
The White Tea had to be first... and I loved it so much. It tasted just like your everyday cup of tea but even tastier and fresher! Later on I had a cup of the Sleep Easy Infusion, with cinnamon, chamomile, valerian and other natural herbs enhanced with natural orange flavouring; which is very different, the flavours are sharper, I couldn't drink a lot as the cinnamon was a little too much for me, it was a nice bedtime drink though, in a small dose.

I would and will 100% buy the White Tea again, its just a lovely drink for throughout the day but I don't think I'll be buying the Sleep Easy Infusion again, its just a little too sharp for me, I think the cinnamon is just too much. If the brand do it in other flavours then I will happily try them out; But for the Sleep Easy, you're just not my cup of tea.






If you want to try out there tea's then check your supermarkets and also have a peep at their website http://www.clipper-teas.com/
and have a read of their blog, Tales around the Teapot http://www.clipper-teas.com/our-blog/

 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images