Lets talk tea

08:11

So, I have been exploring new teas and new brands, trying to discover new favourites, hoping to come across something that can take over my ordinary tea which I would drink all day.
I have four different blends by three different brands and I just have to share them!




In a morning I like to start off with a green tea, specifically Pukka Three Mint. Its a blend of organic peppermint, spearmint and field mint; And can I just say that this is the most amazing green tea I have ever tasted! Its not like others I've tried, there is the original flavour there but its also sweet and that's a lot more appetising to me, a perfect drink to start your day.

Through out the day I will switch between two teas, Clipper's Cranberry and Raspberry Infusion. Not only do I adore Clipper Tea's packaging, they never fail to disappoint me when it comes to how they taste, and this blend is ever so gentle and sweet!

The second mid-day drink is Twinings Jasmine Green Tea, its very refreshing and you can certainly taste the floral notes of jasmine which really changes up how a normal green tea tastes, its somewhat bitter so I like to add a slice of lemon to sweeten it up a little!

And finally is my all time favourite bedtime drink, Clipper's Snore and Peace which is infused with organic chamomile, lemon balm and lavender (again it has beautifully designed packaging). I cant explain how surreal this is, you really can taste every element of all three ingredients, its just so subtle and perfect before you hit the pillow!


Let me know what your favourite kind of tea is!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images