Neutral/Alternative Makeup Look

12:41

When it comes to make up I experiment until there's almost no energy left in me, I just love trying different styles, whether that be neutral or more bold and defined. I recently tried a new look which isn't too out there but it's slightly 'grungy' I suppose and I really adore it, it can give you that really edgy look depending on what outfit you wear it with.

For this look I chose to go with high waisted, ripped black skinny jeans and a cropped grey t-shirt, the makeup complimented it perfectly!

Products below.


Foundation base - Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Nude in the shade Light Porcelain
Setting powder - Makeup Academy Translucent Pressed Powder
Highlight - Ruby & Millie Fine Line Baked Powder Bronzer (White Highlight Shade)
Contour - Benefit 10 Bronzing & Highlighting Duo
Brows - Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil in the shade 002 Hazel
Lips - Rimmel Kate Moss Nude in the shade 45
Eyes - Benefit 10 Bronzing & Highlighting Duo
           Sleek Eau Naturel Eyeshadow Palette
           Ruby & Millie Fine Line Baked Powder Bronzer (White Highlight Shade)
Lashes - Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara


                                                                     Eye Method



Base - Sleek shade Cappuccino
Crease - Benefit 10 Bronzing & Highlighting Duo
Highlight - Ruby & Millie Fine Line Baked Powder Bronzer
Lid - Sleek shade Taupe
Under eye - Sleek shade Toast & Benefit 10 Bronzing & Highlighting Duo
Inner corner/Tear duct - Ruby & Millie Fine Line Baked Powder Bronzer
Liner - Sleek shade Noir

As you may be able to tell from the photo's, I adore my Sleek Palette, so many amazing shade to combine and create so many looks!


All I can say to achieve this look is BLEND BLEND BLEND!!!!!



 Let me know if you have any different methods or even different looks you would like me to try!


 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images