Autumn Lips

12:39

There are a lot of things that I love about Autumn, and I mean a lot! You can read my all time favourite things about the season here. But the main thing is makeup. Autumn makeup looks are always beautiful, there's just something about bold lips that I adore, so here are my favourite lip products for the blustery months.

MUA Lux Liquid Lipstick - Tranquility (Matte)

MUA Matte Lipstick - Fawn Fancy

Rimmel Kate Moss Nude - Shade 45 (Sheen)

MUA Lipstick - Shade 11 (Sheen)

MUA Matte Lipstick - Mystic Marsala

Maybelline Color Sensational - 220 Sugar Plum (Sheen)

MUA Lipstick - Shade 9 (Sheen)

Rimmel Moisture Renew - 180 Vintage Pink (Sheen)

Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lipliner - 063 Black Tulip


Hopefully this will give you a little inspiration for your Autumn berry lips, let me know what your favourite is!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images