Current Makeup Favourites

10:21


 
 
I've never really done a makeup favourites so I think its about time. These are what products I've been loving for the past few months!
 
 
Mac Studio Fix Fluid - NW13
I bought this last month whilst strolling around the city, it was my first Mac purchase (can I get a hallelujah) and I've been loving it since. I was wanting to try a 'high end' foundation as I've always stuck to drugstore (which I still love by the way) and was curious to see the difference. I'm certainly not disappointed. I still switch between this and drugstore but if I'm honest, I wear this on most days.
 
MUA Pressed Powder - Translucent
I used to use a Rimmel Stay Matte powder but was also curious to see what the difference was between a £5-7 product and £1. I adore it, it basically does exactly the same, doesn't make me look dry and cakey and just matte's my face enough to set my makeup in place.
 
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Light 1 & Cool Medium 2
Oh everyone's favourite concealer, It definitely doesn't disappoint. Amazing coverage and doesn't burn a hole in your pocket! I use shade Light 1 for under eye coverage and highlight then shade Cool Medium 2 for a subtle and natural looking contour.
 
Doll 10 Brow Fix Natural Look Brow Gel - Blonde
A family member introduced me to Doll 10, I had never heard of the brand before but now I wish I knew about it sooner. I've always struggled finding a brow product that was long lasting, natural looking and easy to work with, so I've ditched the brow powders and brow pencils for the time being. I ADORE this!!!
 
Doll 10 H2GLO Hi Lighter - Champagne
Again the same family member introduced me to this highlighter and I love it, cream based and not an overly dramatic highlight, just a subtle shimmer.
 
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation - Sand
Since this is too dark for me to wear as a foundation, I use this every now and then to do a natural looking contour, super easy to blend out and just shows you can use makeup for all sorts of different things!
 
MUA Matte Lipstick - Fawn Fancy
I cannot believe how amazing this is, the most beautiful shade and not drying on the lips like some matte lipsticks, really creamy and honestly my all time favourite lip product at the moment, and since its only £1 (don't let the price fool you) I'll be stocking up big time!
 
 
Let me know what your current favourites are or if there's anything here you love.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images