Winter Essentials

11:13



Burgundy Cable Knit Jumper - H&M
I have had this jumper for years, since I was around 15, which was also around the time my obsession with knitwear begun and from what I remember it was around £8-15. I love to pair it up with skinny jeans and ankle boots, or a pair of high waisted denim shorts, black tights and ankle boots. Basically it goes with almost everything, such a key statement for your Autumn wardrobe!
Cream Knitted Leg Warmers - Primark
I bought these around the same time as the jumper above, and I'm guessing I went on a knitwear super splurge, these were probably £2-3. I like to wear these when I'm having a cosy day in, pair them with an oversized jumper (probably my boyfriends) and leggings and also fluffy socks for the perfect combo.
Oxblood Chelsea Boots - Dorothy Perkins
I acquired these at the beginning of last year in the winter time and I really had to hunt these babies down! My two nearest stores either didn't have them in stock or just had them in every size apart from my own then I finally found a store that had them *yay*. They were £20 in the sales reduced from £40 (hence why I tracked these down so desperately) and I just pair these with skinny jeans or a dress with black tights, One of the comfiest pairs of boots I own, totally worth the hassle.
Beige Cable Knit Bobble Hat - Peacocks
Another piece I have owned for years, probably about £5-7 and I basically wear it almost everyday through-out the colder months and especially when I'm having a bad hair day!
Alpine Print Scarf - Primark
This was bought a few weeks ago when I had a slight splash in Primark as I have this habit of buying a new scarf around this time of year. I think it was £7 but I could be wrong, I also think they still have them in store so grab one asap if you like the look of this!
Twinings Salted Caramel Green Tea - Tesco
I spotted this in the supermarket and I couldn't resist, what a perfect, autumnal drink. At first I wasn't too sure if I would like it but its not as sickly as it sounds. Perfect for a cosy day in with that baggy jumper and knitted legwarmers.
Glitter Dreamy Travel Mug - Primark
I LOVE this mug! Its so sparkly and pretty... and sparkly. This was either £3.50 or £4 so I couldn't resist, glitter and all. This mug is perfect for anyone who always leaves their tea/coffee to go cold because they have spent the last two hours scrolling down their Instagram feed, keeps it nice and hot, essential to anyone who is as forgetful as me.
MUA Matte Lipstick Mystic Marsarla - Superdrug
This is one of MY FAVOURITE LIPSTICKS EVERRRR! I'm not kidding, I love it, such a beautiful red berry shade for my porcelain like skin tone, its a matte shade but not one of those gross mattes that make your lips feel like you're rubbing sand between your lips. A creamy and moisturising matte, and for £1 can you really go wrong? Don't always let the price of something (super cheap) put you off because this honestly is brilliant!
Glade Candle Jasmine & Sandalwood - Tesco
When Winter comes around I like to whip out all of my suitable candles for the season, cinnamon, spiced apple and all that jazz, but I came across this in the super market and it was only £2 so I couldn't just walk past without grabbing it. Sandalwood is my all time favourite scent, and although this may not be the most autumnal smell, it does the job!

 
Let me know what your Winter Essentials are.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images