Hair Transformation

11:26

I used to have colourful and fun hair once upon a time ago (around three years) and I loved it. It took me a while to overcome the fear of other people's opinions and I eventually started playing around a bit more, exploring colours that were way out of my comfort zone!






After a year or two it just became way too much effort so I decided to let it wash out completely then grow out most of the bleach. The neutral hair stayed around for a while then I started to gradually stroll towards the silver spectrum again. I just got so bored of being blonde! 

I headed to Flint Hair in Norwich for the first time for a slight change and Sarah gave me a completely new colour refresh. I slowly started to feel more fun, but after a few months, I wanted more...


Last month I went back to Sarah at Flint and she totally transformed my hair!!!
I was lusting over blunt cuts for so long but I didn't want too much length taken away, and whilst I was there I spontaneously decided to go all out and get a full fringe too. And of course... I needed colour back in my life! 

If you're in the Norwich / Norfolk area and are searching for a salon, get yourself into Flint, such a lovely space, the interior is to die for and the staff are all super duper amazing!



If you could have any hair colour, creative or not, what would it be?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images