Morphe Me

08:49

I discovered the brand Morphe Brushes around a year ago, but it wasn't until this year that I made my first purchase. Of course it had to be one of their cult palettes.



I decided to go for the Morphe 35W palette. It consists of 35 buttery shadows, a mixture of shimmers/metallic and matte finishes. There's a great range of shades from neutrals to transitions and then some fun shades too like the plum!


Then some weeks after I went and purchased the Morphe 12NB Palette. So this one holds 12 shades, all neutral nudes and browns to create natural makeup looks, mostly matte shades with about two or three shimmers. And again the shadows are all buttery and blend so easily (what more could a makeup mad woman want?).




Which is your favourite palette out of the two?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images